The Pontypridd RFC merchandise website is operated by Scimitar Sports UK Ltd, as the official kit supplier to Pontypridd RFCScimitar are registered in the United Kingdom under company number 7224416 and with our registered office at Severn House, Hylton Road, Worcester, WR2 5JS. Our main trading address is: Severn House, Hylton Road, Worcester, WR2 5JS, and our VAT number is 991432211.We are registered in the United Kingdom under Scimitar Sports UK Ltd, company number 7224416. Our registered office is Scimitar, Severn House, Hylton Road, Worcester, WR2 5JS.IntroductionThis is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately. We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate. Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at knowyourprivacyrights.org Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.The bases on which we process information about youThe law requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for each category.If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant, then we shall immediately stop processing your data. If the basis changes then if required by law we shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.1) Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with youWhen you create an account on our website, buy a product or service from us, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us.In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.We may use it in order to:
- Verify your identity for security purposes
- Sell products to you
- Provide you with our services
- Provide you with suggestions and advice on products, services and how to obtain the most from using our website
- Where we process your information on this basis, we do after having considered:
- whether the same objective could be achieved through other means
- whether processing (or not processing) might cause you harm
- whether you would expect us to process your data, and whether you would, in the round, consider it reasonable to do so
For example, we may process your data on this basis for the purposes of:
- record-keeping for the proper and necessary administration of our organisational or business.
- responding to unsolicited communication from you to which we believe you would expect a response
- protecting and asserting the legal rights of any party
- insuring against or obtaining professional advice that is required to manage organisational or business risk
- protecting your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so
- to track how you use our website
- to record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
- to keep you signed in our site
- to record your answers to surveys and questionnaires on our site while you complete them
- to record the conversation thread during a live chat with our support team
- to provide you with the services you have requested;
- to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- to support a claim or defence in court.
You can choose to pay using Klarna. Klarna will provide you with specific payment terms. For further information or questions regarding your payment please visit Klarna’s website or contact Klarna’s customer service.